Sunday, January 21, 2007

A new plan with less resolve

Well, now that I have completed the detox portion of this project, I am now entering the eat healthy but every three hours stage. This one addresses the idea that you will drop weight and feel better and more energetic if you eat every three hours...about 100 - 250 cals/3 meals to 400 calls/ 2 meals. This is more of a calorie counting diet. And I have to admit, on this first day, that before I digested the last meal, I have to eat again, so I am a little leary about it. Although this one doesn't have the constraints my first fourteen days imposed. Supposedly, I'm supposed to drop weight painlessly and in bulk. Hmmm.

I prefer something like this which has only the one promise of weight loss. No promise that the obsession with the concept will make you a happier and more connected human being. The last word on the past few days? Binge! Let's see if I can do two weeks on this idea.

No comments: