Sunday, January 7, 2007

Day seven - getting tougher

Today I might not make it. I am so hungry right now that i can't even imagine what i would do if it were not for the fact that I am at home with nothing at all to munch on. I got on the scale this morning and found that I gained a pound and a half, and now comes the easy part: it didn't really work! I'm supposed to go to the movies today, but what do I want to do? Eat popcorn. Lot's of it, too. That would be two days in a row that I veered off the path. I am still having my elixir, but now i am consuming some starches like plantains and potatoes. Its not a lot, mind you, but its enough to actually give me weight rather than lose it. On the other hand, my poop is a lot lighter and regular. I don't know. I guess I'll try to stick it out. But this half way point is proving a lot harder than the beginning. What was i doing this for again?

No comments: