Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day Eleven - Almost fell off the block

Today I was fed up; I hardly had any elixir and I almost stopped at a dinner for the "works" before a friend of mine stopped me and forced me into a thai restaurant. She pretty much saved me, but I am running out of steam. I want some kind of protein; eggs or fish will do. To wait until the 14th is absolute murder now. I can not see the options or the benefdits of this diet from here. I slept for three hours at 5:00 just to avoid being awake and looking for a way out of eating whatever the hell i want to eat. There's also the 207. I weighed in this morning and i think that is what this is about. I am more certain that that is what i weigh, but now comes the part where I feel the weight of irrationality. Suddently a little bird is talking a mile a minte about the logic of not cheating just one day when I've been so good the past 10. It also wants to remind that when I stay one just one way of eating, my body gets used to it and it packs on the pounds as soon as I start to have something like a steak or burger; I am sabotagng myself by being this strict (which, by the way, given the stuff I had been consuming like soy coffee, its not that bad). Come to think of it, maybe that's why the craving got so strong. I stopped at Starbucks for a grande cup of soy latte. I am supposed to be strong enough to push the weight loss pass 200. If I lose another 7 pounds, and I don't see how it would hurt to eat a little fish a little early, then I will be under 200. If I can do that, then I MIGHT be able to foresee the extra twenty five pounds that would put me back where I want to be. I am happy to say that my sister looked good when i saw her today, but I don't know where or how the other one is doing.

No comments: