Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Day Nine - Cessation Smoking

Well, I got on today's scale and i weighted 207.5. Good, right? Well, no my question is whether i will upset the whole thing if i try to stop smoking now. Its literally killing me. I think I'll go see a doctor, but I'm afraid they'll try to convince me that I should let the weight go back up. Its not cool. Believe it or not, I am convinced that i am not a smoker. Not that i am not addicted to smkoing, but that I was never meant to put the stick in my mouth. I currently can't imagine life without it, but I want to stop because it slows me down to a ridiculous pace. I am convinced it is partly responsible for the sloth I've been feeling lately. The regular thing is to do stuff in the morning then smoke then sleep. Its horrible.

Anyway, the other questions, about culture, still remain. How much of my cultural conviction, and personal convictions lie beneath this project. With oly a few days left on this thing, i am wondering whether I'll make it and still be able to locate my original premise. If not, that's OK too.

No comments: