Sunday, December 31, 2006

I feel the need to set the parameters of this project

The project will consist of 14 days of strict detox. The detoxification process will include the water, lemon, maple syrup and cayenne, as prescribed, but I will also allow strictly fruits and vegetables for consumption. Under NO circumstance will i be allowed meat or certain fats (the only exception being extra virgin olive oil). I will not consume wheat or any type of breads and pastas containing yeast. I will not consume rice, white or brown. I can have vegetable broth, not chicken broth if I need a warm soup, and I can have green tea, but not coffee.

Already the word "allow" reminds me that I am lacking authority over my own choices and existence. don't like that word. Its too rooted to order and division. I'll have to suggest another term.

No comments: